Sunday, April 15, 2012

February 2012

My grandma kindly reminded me yesterday that I haven't updated my blog since my post about Lilly's birthday, that was in JANUARY! Oops! I am going to post lots of pictures from the past few months to make up for my lack of blogginess :) (love ya Grandma) :)
February 2012
 Lilly and Emma love to help Mike cook us breakfast :) I love their morning hair :)
 Lilly's really cool snowman, she made it all by herself!
 I love this artsy photo of the girls, can you tell that Mike took it :)
Emma thought you had to lay down in the sled, Lilly was a good big sister and would drag Emma around the yard.
 Is it Spring? We had some crazy weather in February and we really enjoyed the nice sunny days.
 I think Lilly caught a bit of the Spring Fever!

This picture is pretty classic, Lilly sitting at the table doing about an hour of homework every day. She was tested at school and is at a 3rd grade reading level and has almost completed her first grade math. Lilly will be switching schools next year and joining a Chinese Immersion Program. I am pretty excited for her, I think this will be something that will challenge her and something that she will do really well in.
I will post March 2012 soon :)

No comments: