Friday, April 20, 2012

Mike Graduated from BYU!

 Mike participated in the commencement ceremonies this morning! I am so proud of him and all of the hard work and determination he had to finish his degree. He really is the smartest guy I know and worked really hard to get his BA.
 Here is Mike walking to get his degree, it made it all worth it when Lilly yelled "Good Job Daddy!" It actually brought tears to my eyes. Boy, this has been quite the journey and it really was a learning experience not only academically but spiritually. Mike and I have acomplished many things during these past four years and we are stronger and wiser because we now know we can do hard things and rise to the top.
The girls and I made Mike this awesome banner too :) it has a few of his favorite things on it, guns, trees, fish, stars and hearts :) Congrats Mike! Now, as BYU tells you to do "Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve."

No comments: