March 2012
Mike and I celebrated our 13th anniversary in February, but didn't really celebrate until March. We wanted to go to Zion's or Arches, but it was a blizzard, so we thought it best to just stay around town. We took the girls bowling and had a great time!
Lilly had to have the pink ball :)
We used a ramp for the kids and they really enjoyed being able to push the ball down the ramp.
My older sister had her cute, chubby baby blessed in March and I was able to take a couple of cute photo's for her of baby Tanner. :) He is such a cute, pleasant baby I wish we lived closer so I could hold him more. Babies grow too quickly.
I just love baby feet, especially in black and white.
Is it Spring? Lilly's new favorite thing to do is climb up and down the slide, she is pretty darn fast at doing it too.
Emma loves to 'ride' on her bike :) She hasn't figured out pedaling yet, but hopefully by the end of summer.
Our family dog, Bryn is getting kind of old. But is still a very patient loving doggy. We all love our Brynny pooh.












No comments:
Post a Comment