Monday, December 19, 2011

December in Pictures

I decided to just post a bunch of pictures taken in December. We've had a pretty busy month with birthdays, winter colds, family parties and Christmas programs.
Lilly and Emma visited Santa, Emma was freaked out, but Lilly thought it was cool.
A nice person at the outdoor mall took a cute family picture for us :)
Lilly and Mike made a bird feeder, and boy do the birds love it! It is really fun watching them from the window.
Lilly wrote on the bird feeder, I thought it was really cute and clever.
We've read lots and lots of Christmas books this month, I am so glad my girls love to read!
Lilly had her ballet Christmas program, it was very cute!

Lilly all dressed up for her school Christmas party, she thought she looked like and elf and was very adorable!
Yay for cousins! Yay for family Christmas parties and grandma dressing everyone up in matching outfits, so cute!
Jacob played the piano for the talent show, he did great!
Kaelyn played the piano too and did a really good job, she was so nervous, but pulled it off and I was impressed.
Emma and I sang Jingle bells while I plunked it out on my guitar. Emma was so proud of herself, it was adorable!
Lilly danced around grandpa Y. to Taylor Swifts "Santa Baby" :)
The kids made gingerbread houses and did some great work!
It has been a fun month and I am so excited for Christmas, it is my favorite holiday.

No comments: