Last Saturday Lilly had her first ballet performance on a real stage :) She loved it!

This picture was taken when Lilly went on the stage at the dress
rehearsal for the first time. I just love the look on Lilly's face, she is in total awe.

Lilly is the cute
blonde next to the boy :) Look at how good she has her toe pointed!

I took a couple of pictures of Lilly before her show, I just love this one!

The costumes for her performance were so bright and colorful. I will try and post more pictures of the actual day of the performance. Unfortunately, the
theatre they performed in did not allow photos during the actual performance. I am
defiantly going to put Lilly back in dance in the fall.
1 comment:
Lilly did such a great job!! She knew her dance so well! It was so much fun to see her again.
Post a Comment