
We just got home from a 3 day 2 night camping/boating trip, every 2-years my Mom organizes a family reunion with my parents, my siblings and their families. It is so fun to see everyone! At the final night of the camp out, my Mom puts together a luau, that's why we have the flowers :)

Emma really loved being outside too. We took lots of walks around the campsite and took breaks in the shade. I had to put her in her playpen so I could sit and cool down.

My girls are so cute! I couldn't keep Lilly clean for more than 5-minutes :) She LOVED playing with her cousins and being outside. We had to make her sit in the shade to cool down, if not she would of just played and played and played.

I love that my girls enjoy the outdoors! There are more pictures to come, but I had to post these, they are too cute :) I need to figure out out to post the pictures off of my ipod too... there are some cute boating ones on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment