Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Lilly!

Lilly turns 5 years old today! I can't believe how quickly the years have gone by. Lilly adds so much joy to our life. I can't imagine what our life would be like without Lilly Bug.

This year Lilly started Ballet and loves it! She loves twirling and dancing and learning all of the names of the dance moves. She is learning so much at her ballet school and I can't wait to see her perform this year in Sleeping Beauty in June.
Lilly has grown so much this year, she has gained 6 pounds and is finally 36lbs! She is 42.5 inches tall, so she's grown almost 4 inches this year! Lilly is in her 2nd year of pre-school and is doing so well. She got a set of scooby doo readers for Christmas and has already read 6 of them. She can count to 100, count backwards, add and subtract simple math equations, write all of her letters and has started taking an interest in writing her own stories. Lilly still loves to sing and is always singing her own songs. She has an amazing memory and can recall things that happened that I don't even remember until she tells me about it. Lilly has a silly side and she loves to tickle and wrestle. She is a very affectionate girl and loves to hug and kiss. Lilly got a cotton candy maker for her birthday! She also got the books pinkalicious, purplicious and goldilicious and a set of domino's from Mike, Emma and I.
Lilly got to have a slumber party with two of her cousins last night and we are going to go see the movie Tangled today with them. Lilly is also having her very first friend party next weekend, I'm excited for that! She is having a fairy Princess picnic :) and of course we will be making cotton candy for it :)

I am so excited to see what year 5 with Lilly will be like, she is an amazing, bright and funny girl. I love being her mommy!

No comments: