


Things are going good here, Mike started Fall Semester today and I get to start going into work later. Which I am excited about, the more time I have at home with Lilly and Emma the better even if it means having to stay at work until midnight.
Emma slept ALL NIGHT last night, unswaddled! YAY! We've been not swaddling her for her naps and she seemed to be doing good and so we thought we would try at night and she did it! Emma also got her 3rd tooth last Sunday! It's still just peeking, but looks very cute. So now she has 3 teeth on the bottom. Emma's 9month (really 7month) appointment is next week, I'm excited to see how big she is.
Lilly was helping fill out some information for her new pre-school and it asked what are things she doesn't like, she said "eating Lima Beans and being next to spiders" :) She continues to make me laugh daily :)

No comments:
Post a Comment