Lilly bought a new bike today! She's been saving her birthday/Christmas money for a couple of years and decided that she wanted the barbie bike. It is totally cute and wayyyyy girly! Mike and I paid for half and Lilly with her own money paid for the other half. It is way faster than her other bike and she LOVES it!She had outgrown her other bike, so now was the perfect time to get a new one. This one will hopefully last her a couple of summers. The coolest part of this bike is it comes with a Barbie bike that you can hook onto the bike. Lilly saw that and was totally sold. Although she only has one Barbie :) Maybe she'll get more for Christmas :)

1 comment:
I love that she is paying for half. Way to go teaching her the right way to go about things in life. My brother and sister in law just bought all their kids new bikes and I am sure that they will not get the same experience out of their bikes as lily is getting out of hers.
Post a Comment