I really am getting into photography and enjoying it so much! I love taking pictures and it's so cool to improve my technique. Thankfully I have two beautiful daughters to practice on :)
We took a quick trip to the local orchard and I snapped a couple of photos of my girls. We saw a baby deer in the orchard and Lilly was dying to pet it :) I wouldn't let her, though. Thankfully it bounced away so I didn't have to rescue Lilly from a wild deer :) :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
looks like Lilly was really getting into it, but Emma was not so sure. Cute pictures...See ya Sunday! Love Mom
We love to go on hikes, kayaking, visiting museums, eating fresh veggies from our garden, going to the park, fishing, reading, dancing in the living room, going to the library, visiting with friends and family and occasionally all chillin' together on the couch to watch a movie.
1 comment:
looks like Lilly was really getting into it, but Emma was not so sure. Cute pictures...See ya Sunday!
Love
Mom
Post a Comment