Lilly's Grandma C. is out for a visit from Washington, she brought with her a TeePee! Lilly loves it and has played a lot in it. Grandma C. made the TeePee and embroidered on it "Lilly's Cave" it's really cute.
I didn't realize you guys had a blog! I'm so glad you left a comment. I don't know if you have before, because I have a cousin named Amanda who comments a lot and I may have thought that it was her all the time. BTW- your RSS feed isn't working. I'll try to remember to drop in- I use bloglines, so I have to remember to go visit my friends blogs who don't publish feeds. Lily is adorable, BTW- as if you didn't know.
We love to go on hikes, kayaking, visiting museums, eating fresh veggies from our garden, going to the park, fishing, reading, dancing in the living room, going to the library, visiting with friends and family and occasionally all chillin' together on the couch to watch a movie.
2 comments:
What fun! Every kid loves their own place and that is super cute!
I didn't realize you guys had a blog! I'm so glad you left a comment. I don't know if you have before, because I have a cousin named Amanda who comments a lot and I may have thought that it was her all the time. BTW- your RSS feed isn't working. I'll try to remember to drop in- I use bloglines, so I have to remember to go visit my friends blogs who don't publish feeds.
Lily is adorable, BTW- as if you didn't know.
Post a Comment