Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Emma Turned One Last Month!

I feel bad I haven't posted pictures of Emma's birthday party... it was a fun party and Emma was the star of the show. She was so happy and not shy at all. She is such a fun little chick and so sweet. We love our Emma Boo and I can't believe she is One!
Here's Emma's 1-year old picture :) She is such a little mover and loves to walk with help. She loves to crawl and loves to crawl super-fast :)
We made a mini version of Emma's cake for Emma to enjoy. here is the big cake :) It was fun to design, Mike cut it and frosted it. I just directed him on what I wanted it to look like and it came out so cute!
We also stuck with the theme of a pinata at every party :) Emma had fun hitting it with me :)

Emma really enjoyed the cake and as soon as she was brave enough to try it, her eyes got huge and she dove right in :)

No comments: