Monday, April 12, 2010

Emma is 5-months!

I can't believe how swiftly these past 5 months have gone. Emma has been such a joy to our family and we are so grateful for her and her birthmother. Emma is a really sweet baby, she only ever crys when she's hungry and that's it. She's so content with everything. She still hasn't rolled over but in time it will happen. She did manage to roll over on the couch the other day with the help of the slant :) her favorite person is Lilly and usually only has smiles and giggles for her. I don't mind I love seeing my girls have such a great sisterly love already.
Emma loves to sit up and we just brought out the little bebe pod for her practice sitting in. She loves it and I do too. We are all totally in love with little Emma Rose!

No comments: